Welcome to AskLeslie.net! This site is all about getting valuable healthcare guidelines, coding tips, forms & other information into the hands of those who need and use it the most. This site averages between 10,000 and 15,000 visitors per month and we're growing!! Read on for a quick "how this site works."
AskLeslie.net is teaming up with PRNAdvisors.com to get some things done & get them done the right way!
At a meeting on September 14, 2011, the ICD-9-CM Coordination & Maintenance (C&M) Committee implemented a partial freeze of the ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 (ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS) codes prior to the implementation of ICD-10 which would end one year after the implementation of ICD-10. The implementation of ICD-10 which would end one year after the implementation of ICD-10. The implementation of ICD-10 was delayed from Oct. 1, 2014 to Oct. 1 2015 by final rule CMS-0043-F on July 31, 2014.
New PQRS Frequently Asked Questions Now Available To keep you updated with information on the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), CMS has recently added three new FAQs to the website. Review these FAQs to learn more about PQRS EHR reporting, Adult Treatment Panel clinical guidelines, and Joint National Committee clinical guidelines.
HR 4302, which included a delay of ICD-10 until Oct. 1, 2015 is waiting for the President to sign. Are you for or against?
US Senate has passed HR 4302: 64 to 35. It is law if the President signs. Looks like ICD-10 is delayed another year. Updates & information forthcoming as it comes in.
|Contract Clause You May Have Missed: |
Aetna Requires Yearly Fraud, Waste, Abuse Training
American Medical News - Gov't
- Coding Guidance for Anesthesia for Screening Colonoscopy
- ASA Member Appointed to New York Board of Medicine
- ASC X12: Electronic Health Data Interchange Standards
- 2015 Locale Specific Medicare Anesthesia Conversion Factors
- Top blood transfusion-related complication more common than previously reported
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect