Welcome to AskLeslie.net! This site is all about getting valuable healthcare guidelines, coding tips, forms & other information into the hands of those who need and use it the most. This site averages between 10,000 and 15,000 visitors per month and we're growing!! Read on for a quick "how this site works."
HR 4302, which included a delay of ICD-10 until Oct. 1, 2015 is waiting for the President to sign. Are you for or against?
US Senate has passed HR 4302: 64 to 35. It is law if the President signs. Looks like ICD-10 is delayed another year. Updates & information forthcoming as it comes in.
|Contract Clause You May Have Missed: |
Aetna Requires Yearly Fraud, Waste, Abuse Training
For those of you anxiously waiting, here's the Work Plan from the OIG for 2014.
Friday, December 27, 2013
Here are a few sources to find 2014 CPT code updates. These are just a few of the specialties – please feel free to sign in & add more or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org ) & I’ll add:
Anesthesia/Pain (this actually has a complete listing of all the code changes): http://www.cbizweb.com/mmpnewsletter/get-pdf.php?n=92&a=477&include=''
American Medical News - Gov't
ASA - News
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect