You are hereCMS to Consider Delay in ICD-10
CMS to Consider Delay in ICD-10
Texas Medical Association advocacy appears to be paying off again as Acting Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Director Marilyn Tavenner says the agency will "reexamine the timeframe" for physicians to begin using the ICD-10 coding system. Modern Healthcare reported that she made the comment to reporters at an American Medical Association Advocacy Conference in Washington Feb. 14
Read the rest of the story here.
Also,here's another article of worth from a different perspective.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Medical Coding News
- MIPS Reporting: MACRA Final Rule Lists Available Quality Measures for MIPS reporting
- Reimbursement, Billing in Radiology: Updates and Issues
- The Evolution of the International Classification of Disease
- Coding for Clarity: Echocardiography Gains Two New CPT Add-On Codes
- Healthcare Reform Can Create Confusion Over Compliance for Providers