You are hereCMS to Consider Delay in ICD-10
CMS to Consider Delay in ICD-10
Texas Medical Association advocacy appears to be paying off again as Acting Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Director Marilyn Tavenner says the agency will "reexamine the timeframe" for physicians to begin using the ICD-10 coding system. Modern Healthcare reported that she made the comment to reporters at an American Medical Association Advocacy Conference in Washington Feb. 14
Read the rest of the story here.
Also,here's another article of worth from a different perspective.
Happy Valentine's Day!
American Medical News - Gov't
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect