You are hereCMS to Consider Delay in ICD-10
CMS to Consider Delay in ICD-10
Texas Medical Association advocacy appears to be paying off again as Acting Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Director Marilyn Tavenner says the agency will "reexamine the timeframe" for physicians to begin using the ICD-10 coding system. Modern Healthcare reported that she made the comment to reporters at an American Medical Association Advocacy Conference in Washington Feb. 14
Read the rest of the story here.
Also,here's another article of worth from a different perspective.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Medical Coding News
- The New API Economy (Now With Interoperability!!!)
- Let’s Fix Medicare Before We Expand It, Mrs. Clinton, But Then….!
- Socializing Determinants of Health
- Rural America: A Primer for Washington Officials, Columnists and Dartmouth Economists
- Six Keys to Improving Progression of Quality Care in Hospitals