You are hereWelcome - Read for Site Information!
Welcome - Read for Site Information!
Welcome to AskLeslie.net! This site is all about getting valuable healthcare guidelines, coding tips, forms & other information into the hands of those who need and use it the most. This site averages between 10,000 and 15,000 visitors per month and we're growing!! Read on for a quick "how this site works."
Plans in the Works:
· Building a slide-show of AskLeslie.net friends & visitors to the site who wish to be included;
· Creating interesting, more interactive services designed to make you think
· Creating polls with content that interests the professional healthcare worker(
· Building the blog to include news-worthy events that affect our industry.
· Creating a showcase of works from individuals who will either charge a nominal fee or who will offer the information for free and host the links here.
Please feel free to visit any of the links, respond to our forums, leave comments to the articles that you read. Your VOICE is welcomed and encouraged.
About Registration to this site:
· You don't have to register to view a lot of the information here. The reason for the registration process is to keep spammers out. It doesn't always work, but most of the time, we're pretty spam-free.
Those who don't register may not able to see some features (like the forums) and won't be able to create posts or leave comments. This is available only to registered users. This is a dynamic site that changes/updates all the time & we love to share.
· When you register, a confirmation email will be sent to you before you can participate in the forums or polls, or to create or comment on any of the posts.
If you don't get an email from AskLeslie.net, please check your spam filters because something should be there. Yahoo & some others dump your registration confirmations somewhere. Without the confirmation email, you won't be a real "member" - although you can still enjoy & access much of the information here. If you have any problems, just EMAIL Leslie, with the details.
· General Registration is FREE but SPAM is not tolerated. Those who advertise without permission will be banned and their businesses IPs may be placed on a "Wall of Shame" banned list.
IPs caught spamming are banned immediately, the authors' registration deleted - NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO EXCEPTIONS!.
· If you think you're IP has been banned, EMAIL LJ, please.
You should know that certain email accounts & IPs have been banned from registering & sadly, it may include yours. If you feel this may have happened to you (or to a friend) please send me an email & I'll be glad to look into it for you.
· Our definition of SPAM includes unsolicited advertisements.
IPs caught spamming are banned immediately, the authors' registration deleted - NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO EXCEPTIONS!. We share, we do not sell, except in certain areas, and for certain purposes, and admin will decide if/when this is allowed.
About your information, IP, email address:
Any information gathered at this site is only used to determine what information is needed for building the site; no personal information about anyone is collected, shared, stored, sold nor bought. There are areas that may be open for membership public view (voluntary profiles, pictures). In general, this information isn't "public" except to others who register - any information divulged is voluntary.
Unless you write first, you won't find yourself receiving any emails or newsletters from us - we don't like SPAM, we don't send it.
Thanks for visiting; we hope you return & will share your Voice; we want to hear from YOU!
LJ & The AskLeslie.Network rev 10/12/2010
American Medical News - Gov't
ASA - News
- Q&A: Bellin Health CEO George Kerwin on Lowering Healthcare Costs
- Business Roundup: Ochsner, Slidell Memorial Study 'Strategic Partnership'
- A veil of secrecy shields hospitals where outbreaks occur
- IBM CEO: Watson Health is 'our moonshot' in healthcare
- Opinion: The Obamacare effect—Hospital monopolies
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect