"Blue Shield & Anthem Blue Cross Agree To Pay A Record $13M in Fines
Two of California’s largest insurers, Blue Shield and Anthem Blue Cross, have agreed to pay $13 million in fines for rescinding insurance policies from thousands of Californians over the past few years. The insurers will also offer new insurance coverage to those whose policies were canceled and create processes to reimburse former policyholders’ out of pocket expenses."
See the rest of the story here: http://law.freeadvice.com/insurance_law/insurers_bad_faith/blue-shield-b...
Ester Horowitz, MBA, CMC
Medical Coding News
- The New API Economy (Now With Interoperability!!!)
- Let’s Fix Medicare Before We Expand It, Mrs. Clinton, But Then….!
- Socializing Determinants of Health
- Rural America: A Primer for Washington Officials, Columnists and Dartmouth Economists
- Six Keys to Improving Progression of Quality Care in Hospitals