April 26, 2011 11:03 ET
OSCA Sues UnitedHealth Group & OptumHealth in ERISA Class Action for Abusive Overpayment and Claims Practice
Ohio State Chiropractic Association (OSCA), Joined by Other Providers, Associations, DME Provider and Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC), Filed Its First Amended ERISA Class Action Complaint Against UnitedHealth Group and OptumHealth, for ERISA Violations in Its Abusive Overpayment Recoupment, Pre-Service Plan and Concurrent Claim Denials
CLEVELAND, OH--(Marketwire - Apr 26, 2011) -
Free ICD-10 code-a-thon with AAPC and CMS: Get answers to your coding questions
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is collaborating with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) on a “code-a-thon” event to help physicians and other health care providers and industry professionals prepare for the ICD-10 transition.
COLUMBIA, S.C. — BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina has signed an agreement to purchase Cigna Government Services as part of a strategy to build on its government business line, a spokesperson for the giant insurer confirmed March 28.
American Medical News - Gov't
OIG Criminal & Civil Enforcement
- Cenla Community Action Committee's Financial Management Practices and Systems Did Not Always Meet Federal Requirements
- Rhode Island Hospice General Inpatient Claims and Payments Did Not Always Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Massachusetts Medicaid Payments to Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for Northampton Did Not Always Comply With Federal and State Requirements
- Wyoming Incorrectly Claimed Enhanced Reimbursement for Medicaid Family Planning Sterilization Costs
- The Medicare Contractor's Payments to Maryland Providers in Jurisdiction 12 for Full Vials of Herceptin Were Sometimes Incorrect